Envision was incorporated as Farmer’s Union Oil Co. of Rugby on June 3rd, 1929. We are a diversified, locally owned cooperative governed by a board of directors consisting of seven members who are active agricultural producers representing the communities we serve. We currently employ 130–135 people on a daily basis, with over half of those holding full-time positions. In 1977 we acquired the Towner Farmers Union Oil Co., and in 1992 C&H Oil in Towner was purchased. This allowed for a new station to be built in Towner on the current Hwy. 2 location in 1993. In 1994 Slaubaugh Farm Supply in Wolford was purchased as an agronomy satellite station. The Rugby Hwy. 2 Convenience Store & Truck Stop was built in 1996. A 16,025 ton fertilizer plant was built in Rugby in 2004. Chad’s Amoco in Leeds was purchased in 2010 and the new station was built in Leeds along Highway 2 in 2011. July 1st of 2013 the company name was changed to Envision.